Hartuv
Hartuv (Hebrew: הרטוב‎) or Har-Tuv (lit. Mount of goodness) was an agricultural colony in the Judean Hills established in 1883 on land purchased from the Arab village of Artuf by English mission...
Hartuv - Wikipedia
Al-Jura, Jerusalem
Al-Jura (el Jurah) was a Palestinian Arab village in the Jerusalem Subdistrict. It was depopulated during the 1948 Arab-Israeli War on July 11, 1948 under Operation Danny. It was located 8.5 km west o...